Meal kits make meal planning and grocery shopping more accessible, but the top prepared meal delivery services go even farther by thoroughly cooking your meals. You’ll always be just a few minutes (of reheating) away from a delicious meal when you use one of these services, with no chopping or sauteing required.
With so many options, deciding on the most exemplary prepared meal delivery service boils down to recognizing what matters most to you. Is the most critical factor affordability, dietary constraints, or the diversity of meals? Whatever your tastes, there’s a food delivery service for you. Continue reading to learn about the most acceptable alternatives.
Before meal kits there were Bento boxes – Japanese packed meals of meat or fish with rice. ???? This bowl is inspired by the flavors you’d find in a Bento: rice with stir-fried steak + veggies in savory-sweet sauce. Click to get it delivered next week: https://t.co/IxYKknWdzs pic.twitter.com/xJT9kLKtyI— Home Chef (@realhomechef) May 24, 2022
Territory Foods is an excellent choice if you want a meal kit service to bring home-cooked meals to your door. The service sends meals twice a week. The company partners with local chefs and nutritionists to create delicious, healthy meals. Each menu is customized for your area and includes meat and plant-based options. Menus often change to keep up with the changing seasons. There are several benefits of this service.
The Best Prepared Meal Delivery Services of 2022
- Best Vegetarian and Vegan Options: HelloFresh
- Best Customizable Meal Kit: Home Chef
- Best Meal Kit for Beginners: Blue Apron
- Best Meal Kit for Adventurous Cooks: Hungryroot
- Best Meal Kit for Healthy Eaters: Sunbasket
- Best Meal Kit for Dietary Restrictions: BistroMD
- Best Affordable Meal Delivery Service: Factor
- Best-Tasting Meal Delivery Service: Freshly
- Best Gluten-Free Meal Delivery Service: Splendid Spoon