Fettuccine Alfredo is a classic Italian dish that is both delicious and easy to make. This recipe is simple yet delicious and can be completed in under 30 minutes. It is a great dish to make for a quick weeknight dinner or an impressive dinner party. It is a creamy sauce made with butter, cream, and Parmesan cheese that coats the fettuccine noodles. It is an easy dish to customize with add-ins such as cooked chicken, broccoli, and mushrooms. This easy Fettuccine Alfredo pasta recipe is sure to be a hit with the whole family!
Easy Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Recipe
Fettuccine Alfredo is a classic Italian pasta dish that is both simple and delicious. It is made with just a few ingredients and can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. This dish is sure to please the whole family.
• 8 ounces of fettuccine
• 4 tablespoons of butter
• 1 cup of heavy cream
• 1 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 2 cloves of garlic, minced
• 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the fettuccine and cook according to the package instructions.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
3. Add the cream and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the Parmesan cheese until melted. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Drain the cooked fettuccine and add to the skillet with the sauce. Toss to coat the noodles.
5. Serve the fettuccine Alfredo with a sprinkle of fresh parsley. Enjoy!
Tips and Variations
• For a richer sauce, use half-and-half or heavy cream instead of regular milk.
• If you don’t have Parmesan cheese on hand, you can substitute with grated Romano or Asiago cheese.
• To make this dish vegetarian, substitute the butter with olive oil.
• For a more flavorful sauce, add a pinch of nutmeg or a splash of white wine.
• To make this dish even heartier, add cooked chicken, shrimp, or vegetables.
Fettuccine Alfredo is a classic Italian pasta dish that is easy to make and sure to please the whole family. With just a few ingredients and less than 30 minutes of prep time, this dish is sure to become a regular in your dinner rotation. Enjoy!