Fire sparks inside Fort Myers home

Fire sparks inside Fort Myers home

FORT MYERS, Fla. – A fire sparked inside a home on Jaylen Watkins Street in Fort Myers Tuesday afternoon.

The Fort Myers fire chief said they responded to the fire at around 5:09 p.m.m and found visible flames. Fort Myers Fire Department crews also said smoke was coming through the windows and roof.

No one was inside when the fire started, according to the chief. The fire was extinguished by crews and it is now under investigation.

No other information was immediately available.

Avi Adkins

Avi Adkins is a seasoned journalist with a passion for storytelling and a keen eye for detail. With years of experience in the field, Adkins has established himself as a respected figure in journalism.

Recent Posts