How To Make The Cheesiest Stuffed Mushrooms
Stuffed mushrooms are a delicious appetizer that is sure to please any crowd. Whether you’re hosting a party or just looking for a tasty snack, these cheesy stuffed mushrooms are the perfect option. Here’s how to make them.
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 1/2 cup of minced onion
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
– 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
– 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 12 large mushrooms
– 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for about 5 minutes, or until the onion is softened.
3. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper.
4. Remove the stems from the mushrooms and discard. Use a spoon to scoop out the inside of each mushroom cap, creating a “bowl”. Place the mushroom caps on a baking sheet.
5. Fill each mushroom cap with the breadcrumb mixture. Top each mushroom with a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake the mushrooms for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the mushrooms are cooked through.
7. Serve the mushrooms warm and enjoy!
These cheesy stuffed mushrooms are the perfect appetizer for any occasion. They’re easy to make and sure to be a hit with your guests. Give them a try and enjoy!